|Joy A. Hill
|105 W 5th
Fairbury, NE 68352
An Equal Housing Opportunity
Thank you for your interest in Parkview Manor in Fairbury, Nebraska!
- Parkview Manor is housing for 18+, elderly and disabled persons
- Rent is based on income. Flat rent is available for those in higher income brackets. Single Income limit is $31,500, and 2 person income limit is $36,000. Flat Rent is $300/month maximum for 1 bedroom and $383/month maximum for 2 bedroom apartments
- Tenant activities each month include Potluck dinners, card parties, Bingo parties, puzzles and many other activities
- Located next to City Park in Fairbury
- One block from City Community Building/Senior Diners
- 2 blocks from downtown shopping and grocery store
- 7 blocks from ambulance service
- Administration and Maintenance staff offices in the building
FHA Provides in each apartment:
- Carpeting – Living room & bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans (kitchen & bedrooms)
- Smoke alarms
- Emergency Call System – Answered day or night, so healthcare is only minutes away.
- Building Fire Alarm system – Automated response with Fire Department
- Heat provided. Hot water heat system, with each apartment regulating its own thermostat.
- Water, sewer, garbage removal provided
- Air conditioners provided
- Refrigerator & Electric stove provided
- Shower/tub combination, with tub rails (tub stools available to those who need them)
- Yard work done by FHA Maintenance
- Indoor garbage disposal/cans provided
- Community room available for tenant family functions
- 2 Laundry facilities available
- Special Rate on cable television coverage. Currently $18.50/month for 53Plus Package. Tenant has option of ordering more directly from cable company.
- Mail is delivered to individual mail boxes in the lobby
- Elevator, so no steps to maneuver. Back-up Generator provides power to elevator, as well as heat system, in times of power outages caused by severe weather.